We collect two types of information:
- If you are a customer with an account, we collect certain personal information from you when you sign up for our services that can be used to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and payment information.
- Additionally, rakkup collects anonymous data about mobile devices and applications on behalf of our customers in order to allow advertisers and publishers to create products, and services that are more reliable and more relevant and meaningful to their end users. We collect interest and behavioral data tied to anonymous, resettable, and opt-out-enabled device advertising identifiers. We support and adhere to all applicable industry self-regulatory programs, principles, and guidance published by the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), and the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). We also adhere to the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Privacy Principles.
We rely on third-party technologies that may collect non-identifying information about your device through your interaction with certain mobile apps and advertisements, including device attributes such as: operating system, hardware version, device settings, IP address, time zone, device carrier, applications installed on the device, and device advertising identifiers. We may also collect certain demographic information (such as age, gender, territory) and information about end user behavior when using a customer’s mobile application. If you have enabled location tracking in your application, we may receive certain location information about your device.
Whenever you visit our site, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
If you are customer who uses the services in connection with your mobile applications, we collect certain usage data about the operation of your applications, the mobile devices that run your applications, and user interactions with your applications and certain other applications on the device.
Use of Your Information
We may use your personally identifiable information to:
- Provide you our services and content
- Carry out transactions you authorize,
- Communicate with you, and
- Allow our agents, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers to communicate with you.
For example, we may use your email address to request feedback, or provide updates and notifications regarding our applications and services or related products and services.
We may use the information we collect to:
- Enhance or improve user experience, our site, or our services.
- Process transactions between rakkup or its agents and our customers
- Send e-mails about our site or services or respond to customer inquiries
- Send e-mails and updates about rakkup, including newsletters and notifications
- Perform Analytics Services on behalf of customers
- Perform Targeted Advertising Services on behalf of customers
- Create, analyze, market, distribute to third parties, and make available for sale aggregated and anonymous targeting segments for digital advertising purposes, and
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our site or service.
If you wish to opt-out of the collection of any non-identifying information about you by the PushSpring Services included in rakkup, please visit the PushSpring Opt-out (https://www.pushspring.com/optout.html) and follow the opt-out instructions. Customers may additionally prevent information collection via the manufacturer-provided settings on their mobile devices. If you wish to limit the use of anonymous advertising identifiers on your device, please see the settings page on your device.
Customers may opt out of the use of their email address for promotional materials from rakkup and for promotional materials from third parties. These options are available in our mobile applications when you create a customer account with us, or you may email email@example.com to request that you be removed from either or both categories of email.
Cookies & Anonymous Identifiers
Third Party Access to Your Information
We use third party individuals and organizations to assist us in providing Services, including contractors, web hosts, advertising platform and services providers, and others.
Throughout the course of our provision of our services, we may delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate non-identifying information to such third parties. You agree that we may provide your information to third parties that we hire, contract, or otherwise retain the services of for the purpose of operating, maintaining, repairing, or otherwise improving or preserving the Services. We may also share information in the form of aggregated, anonymous interest-based targeting segments with third party advertising platforms and networks, to enable targeted advertising services on your applications. You agree not to hold us liable for the actions of any of these third parties, even if we would normally be held vicariously liable for their actions, and that you must take legal action against them directly should they commit any tort or other actionable wrong against you.
We may disclose your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We may share information and with our partners. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Release of Your Information for Legal Purposes
At times it may become necessary, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
We will retain User Data we collect and process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide services to our customers. We will retain and use certain customer data and user data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and enforce agreements.
Commercial and Non-Commercial Communications
We may use the contact information you provide to us to contact you about the Site, Services or any third party products and services you might find interesting. By providing your contact information to us, you waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited email from rakkup.com. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying rakkup that you no longer wish to receive solicitations or information and we will endeavor to remove you from the database.
We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Services, including using SSL Certificates and Vulnerability Scanning. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
Your California Privacy Rights
Third Party Websites
rakkup may post links to third party websites on its Site. These third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by rakkup, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
If you have questions, complaints, or would like to report a potential privacy violation in relation to our services, please contact us:firstname.lastname@example.org
rakkup corporate headquarters are located at:
2904 25th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98199
To learn more about each of these organizations, please click the links below:
U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Program: http://export.gov/safeharbor/